So far, I have:
- Wrote emails to catch up with old friends: 2h
- Been to the playground with J: 2h
- Watched the news episodes of Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice on my computer: 45 min each
- Had a massage: 2h
- Checked out kindergartens for J: 1h
- Read infertility forums about the success rate of an IVF, about how to increase the chances of IVF and about what to do in the 2ww: 3h
- Obsessed about the 2ww: 4h
- Updated blog: 30 min.
- Taken my meds: 10 min
- Contemplated cutting and/or dying my hair: 5 min
- Elaborated my Halloween menu (blood soup, bat saliva strings and carnaged pumpkin, since you ask): 20 min
Suggestions are welcome. I'll take anything, really.